FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register for the Gloo.ng service?
You will be registered for the service during your first purchase. (You can also create an account now, ahead of placing an order in future.)
How do I place an order for items on the Gloo.ng online store?
Simply browse the website and add the respective quantities of the items you want to buy to your shopping cart by clicking on the "+" button displayed against each product available in stock. Once you are done shopping, click "Cart" at the right upper corner of the website to checkout and place your order. (A minimum order of N4,000 is required before checkout.)
What time of the day can I place orders?
ANYTIME of the day. Yes, 24 hours of every day of the week.
When and how do i receive my orders?
Deliveries are done in 3-hour delivery windows between 12noon and 7pm, depending on your location--except on Sundays, which is a delivery-free day. The specific 3-hour window your order will be done will be advised before it is routed to you. Orders need to be placed before 12noon (for Lagos Island locations) or 10am (for Lagos Mainland locations) to qualify for same-day delivery option. Orders placed after these cut-off times default to next-day delivery. Cut-off time for next-day delivery is 12 midnight.
How do I pay for my purchase?
1. Internet Banking Direct Transfer: simply do a transfer to our GTBank account, quoting the Order ID of your purchase.
2. Cash on Delivery (CoD): cash is collected at the point of delivery.
3. Point of Sale (POS) Terminal: a debit card is used to make payment at the point of delivery.
4. GTBank*737: Dial *737*35*Payment Amount*166# on your phone at the point of delivery and follow the prompts.
5. Bank Card: Debit MasterCard, Verve, Visa & InterSwitch cards accepted online.
Which locations do you currently serve?
We presently serve only Lagos Metro. (View map.)
I could not find any phone number to reach you on the website?
You won't find any: that is not an accident. Phone support/contact is strictly reserved for registered users who are making or have made purchases. Please use the "Contact Us" email footlink below for all your enquiries.
I still have more questions?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org