FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I register for the Gloo.ng service?
You will be registered for the service during your first purchase. (You can also create an account now, ahead of placing an order in future.)
How do I place an order for items on the Gloo.ng online store?
Simply browse the website and add the respective quantities of the items you want to buy to your shopping cart by clicking on the "Add To Cart" button displayed against each product available in stock. Once you are done shopping, click "Checkout" at the right upper corner of the website to place your order.
What time of the day can I place orders?
ANYTIME of the day. Yes, 24 hours of every day of the week.
When and how do i receive my orders?
Orders placed and confirmed before 12noon (for Lagos Island locations) or 9am (for Lagos Mainland locations) on a particular day shall be delivered to your doorstep between 12noon and 7pm of that same day--excluding Sundays. The specific 3-hour window for your delivery will be communicated once delivery routings have been concluded for that particular day. (Orders placed after the cut-off times for Same-Day delivery will be delivered along with next day's deliveries.)
How do I pay for my purchase?
1. Internet Banking Direct Transfer: simply do a transfer to our GTBank account, quoting the Order ID of your purchase.
2. Cash on Delivery (CoD): cash is collected at the point of delivery.
3. Point of Sale (POS) Terminal: a debit card is used to make payment at the point of delivery.
4. GTBank*737: Dial *737*35*Payment Amount*166# on your phone at the point of delivery and follow the prompts.
5. Bank Card: Debit MasterCard, Verve, Visa & InterSwitch cards accepted online.
(A minimum order of N4,000 is required before checkout. All orders below N15,000 attract a N399 convenience fee.)
Which locations do you currently serve?
We presently serve only Lagos Metro. (View map.)
I could not find any phone number to reach you on the website?
You won't find any: that is not an accident. Phone support/contact is strictly reserved for registered users who are making or have made purchases. Please use the "Contact Us" email footlink below for all your enquiries.
I still have more questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com